Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: brightAcres4920
brightAcres4920 March 13th, 2024

@BelovedMe

I think human by Rag’n’Bone Man can lift my mood when I am felling lonely or sad

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@brightAcres4920

User Profile: Keineahnung123
Keineahnung123 April 29th, 2024

@brightAcres4920 oh, i love that song :)


load more
User Profile: adventurousSkies5486
adventurousSkies5486 March 13th, 2024

-Slowed down (My Kind of Woman, Good Looking, Bound 2, and more)

-Oberhofer songs

-Surf Curse songs

-Castlebeat songs

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 19th, 2024

@adventurousSkies5486

load more
March 16th, 2024

@BelovedMe I just found it a few days ago and it's Message in a Bottle by T Swift. I'm not a T Swift fan BUT this song is SO good that it makes me feel better than I was

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@chipandale33

load more
User Profile: Songbird63
Songbird63 March 16th, 2024

@BelovedMe As The World Caves In - Matt Maltese omg this song makes me feel things

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 1st, 2024

@Songbird63  

load more
User Profile: hannahbaker25225
hannahbaker25225 March 31st, 2024

Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall!!


User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@hannahbaker25225

load more
User Profile: nestlecrunch
nestlecrunch April 1st, 2024

I'm loving any and all songs by BETWEEN FRIENDS right now, but one of my favorites is their most recent release, "Friends"

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 11th, 2024

@nestlecrunch

load more
User Profile: sincerePlane4053
sincerePlane4053 April 1st, 2024

@BelovedMe https://open.spotify.com/track/6hI3PnULFXwkOQSHLHNfOO?si=4bd46030070e463d

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@sincerePlane4053

User Profile: sincerePlane4053
sincerePlane4053 April 2nd, 2024

@BelovedMe

I had to look up the translation, tere mere yun beech mein... :)

Very nice and peaceful. I appreciate this, I hope you appreciate my song! 

https://open.spotify.com/track/0DyRoOfcA4HGh9TJ9tAnAy?si=0f134fa2b29c4506

https://open.spotify.com/track/45Q6hkvGtzW0VUybDnQ4n8?si=7ca9f90915714bb1

try these!

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 22nd, 2024

@sincerePlane4053

User Profile: sincerePlane4053
sincerePlane4053 April 23rd, 2024

@BelovedMe haha did you find my spotify profile?? I love these songs!

https://open.spotify.com/track/5DnuQTyZpSAqpvhuLAXy4M?si=b0712eba1cb0495d

https://open.spotify.com/track/2JnF9w6ONUVFN1JqhgZYSn?si=a565fc7d6e0543dd


load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bitethehand
Bitethehand April 2nd, 2024

@BelovedMe Renée Rapp and Chappell Roan's music!


User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 3rd, 2024
  • @Bitethehand 
load more
User Profile: Callmemav
Callmemav April 3rd, 2024

@BelovedMe

Mind over matter 

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 3rd, 2024

@Callmemav 

load more
User Profile: PopPunkPrincess17
PopPunkPrincess17 April 5th, 2024

@BelovedMe

The entire album of Heart-wired by Volkor X. It's something about spacey ambient music that tickles my brain in all the right places. Makes great study music too.

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 5th, 2024

@PopPunkPrincess17•••🌝


load more