Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: kindRiver6
kindRiver6 April 22nd, 2024

Love is a fantasy-Roy Ayers

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP July 25th, 2024

@kindRive 🌸Click on watch on video and you will be able to see it 😌

load more
User Profile: onnabun
onnabun April 24th, 2024

@BelovedMe It depends. But its funny, a song that came to mind I remembered Ebony & Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder. Come to think, a lot of oldie songs make me happy for some reason.

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP July 25th, 2024
load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 April 29th, 2024

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- by The Beatles

https://youtu.be/gRtAO-nffz0


I like that the song describes a loving marriage


In a couple of years
They have built a home, sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard

Of Desmond and Molly Jones (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)

Happy ever after in the market place
Desmond lets the children lend a hand
Molly stays at home and does her pretty face
And in the evening, she still sings it with the band

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da
Life goes on, brah
La, la, how the life goes on.

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP July 25th, 2024

@Positron2 🌸 That’s a great example of how music can capture the simplicity and joy of everyday life. The lyrics you mentioned, from ❄️"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" by The Beatles, really highlight the warmth and contentment of a loving family life.🤩

load more
User Profile: Keineahnung123
Keineahnung123 April 29th, 2024

@BelovedMe Valerie by Amy Winehouse always gets me in a good mood:)

To be very specific this cover of the song by a german band and another singer: Valerie (Cover) - AnnenMayKantereit & Natalie (Findlay) (youtube.com) The male singer has such an amazing voice and the vibe is just amazing

3 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP July 25th, 2024

@Keineahnung123 🍁🍁🍁 it's really great 🌸🌸🌸 

3 replies
User Profile: Keineahnung123
Keineahnung123 August 9th, 2024

@BelovedMe Glad you like it:)

i havent seen an answer from you, what song is it for you?

2 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP August 10th, 2024

@Keineahnung123😊 Hey Sorry for replying late.... Hey there! 😄 

As for me, the song that always lifts my spirits has to be "Tum Hi Ho" by Arijit Singh! Every time it comes on, it’s like an instant shot of happiness. 😎🎶 What can I say? Good music just has that power.. Click on it to hear it 👉"Tum Hi ho" 

1 reply
User Profile: Keineahnung123
Keineahnung123 August 10th, 2024

@BelovedMe thats also very beautiful :)


load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 July 1st, 2025

Pulled Up - Talking heads '77

I slipped and I got pulled, pulled up.
I tripped, and then you pulled, you pulled me up.
I was complaining, I was down in the dumps.
I feel so strong now 'cause you pulled mе up

Pulled me up-up-up-up, up-up-up-up!

https://youtu.be/m-lmzjNh03c