Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which one quality you look for in a partner? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 14th, 2025

For me, it's intelligence.

234
March 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I want just 1 quality above all- that is love, love and nothing but love. If he can offer me true love, I would embrace him for life. That's all I need.

User Profile: fleurciet
fleurciet March 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Loyalty.

4o
User Profile: violetcrstina
violetcrstina March 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Understand how I feel

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture March 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

honestly

User Profile: CatsPizza
CatsPizza March 27th, 2025

Kindness.

User Profile: bestBeechwood4175
bestBeechwood4175 March 27th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty emotional

User Profile: colourfulHorizon6685
colourfulHorizon6685 March 27th, 2025

Goodness

User Profile: D0nel1
D0nel1 March 27th, 2025

Empathy. Sadly, it’s becoming rare. People are increasingly selective with their empathy, showing it only when it suits them. I look for someone who genuinely cares—who takes the time to understand others’ perspectives and emotions.


User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 March 27th, 2025

For me it's emotional intelligence/empathy. Someone who's warm, gentle, and kind and I don't know how to put all of those qualities into one word, besides sweetness, or benevolence I guess, lol.

User Profile: someoneexisting2626
someoneexisting2626 March 27th, 2025

Intelligence too