Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which one quality you look for in a partner? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 14th, 2025

For me, it's intelligence.

234
User Profile: Lostbluejake915
Lostbluejake915 April 1st, 2025

Simplicity I like seeing people’s inner child flourish when I see them do things that makes them happy

User Profile: neatWriter6850
neatWriter6850 April 1st, 2025

Care and cuddles and deep sunken eyes lol

User Profile: neatWriter6850
neatWriter6850 April 1st, 2025

Care and cuddles and deep sunken eyes lol

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Prudence (the ability to govern oneself and make good judgements based on reason...  that means having, common sense, integrity, and good judgement)

User Profile: 505brielle
505brielle April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty


Understanding

User Profile: MrDJ2122
MrDJ2122 April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty 

LOYALTY!

User Profile: PeacefulToaster222
PeacefulToaster222 April 2nd, 2025

Trustworthy

User Profile: MsSilver21317
MsSilver21317 April 2nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I would have to say lotalty

1 reply
User Profile: MsSilver21317
MsSilver21317 April 2nd, 2025

@MsSilver21317 I mean LOYALTY 😅

load more
User Profile: PoisonMushroomSpores
PoisonMushroomSpores April 2nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty
Voice

User Profile: Alexa6666
Alexa6666 April 2nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty caring