Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which one quality you look for in a partner? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 14th, 2025

For me, it's intelligence.

234
User Profile: FreedomCry
FreedomCry July 21st, 2025

Patience.

User Profile: EnlightenedRose
EnlightenedRose July 21st, 2025

Honesty

User Profile: de4dphenix
de4dphenix July 21st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Honesty 

User Profile: Justme2304
Justme2304 July 21st, 2025

Understanding

User Profile: neverendingEnergy58
neverendingEnergy58 July 21st, 2025

Tolerance

User Profile: Clarity22
Clarity22 July 21st, 2025

I guess for me Emotional Intelligence

User Profile: cyanPrune6686
cyanPrune6686 July 21st, 2025

Conversation

User Profile: gentleWheel4563
gentleWheel4563 July 21st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty trust

User Profile: pinkfloydFan6226
pinkfloydFan6226 July 21st, 2025

Just anyone decent who'd be willing to give a dysfunctional weirdo like me a chance 😂 but I'm long past holding my breath (sorry, I couldn't come up with only one word lol)

User Profile: Suaray1212
Suaray1212 July 21st, 2025

Sincerity