Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what’s your favorite song?

User Profile: Prettiestgirl
Prettiestgirl March 5th, 2024

looking to make new friends or just connect, so feel free to add a few songs :)

143
User Profile: Tripleplay
Tripleplay April 21st, 2024

Ahhh! Too hard to pick 1.

User Profile: MrHealMyself
MrHealMyself April 21st, 2024

@Prettiestgirl Long season (Live) - The Fishmans

User Profile: aquaBunny1642
aquaBunny1642 April 22nd, 2024

@Prettiestgirl my favorite song is girl from oakland by partynextdoor :)

User Profile: PixieMorgan
PixieMorgan April 22nd, 2024

"Electric Feel" by MGMT

User Profile: yazgoesout
yazgoesout April 23rd, 2024

@Prettiestgirl ive really been into too sweet by Hozier right now 

User Profile: ChemistryEnough66
ChemistryEnough66 April 24th, 2024

Rn it's either "i get messages from the stars" by rah band or "i feel alive" by scarlxrd

User Profile: patientOwl5764
patientOwl5764 April 26th, 2024

@Prettiestgirl It'd have to be Fantasty By Kali Uchis and Don Toliver

User Profile: Katapilar
Katapilar April 26th, 2024

@Prettiestgirl

Heyy I wanted to say I love your pfp sm!! Can I ask what type of music your more into rn?

User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly April 26th, 2024

The Queen - Tina Turner (RIP)

https://youtu.be/qyU7BbQSm98?si=soYI2MGBJF8rCrEo

User Profile: Innovarefy
Innovarefy April 26th, 2024

@Prettiestgirl

Candy, Doja Cat

Or So Anxious 

I like hot songs idk how else to explain it lol, tell me ur fave!!! i love ur pfp btw