Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were able to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

User Profile: EvieFire777
EvieFire777 March 9th, 2022

My dream is to go to Singapore

62
User Profile: RomanAntelope1234
RomanAntelope1234 March 28th, 2022

@EvieFire777

Hey. I just want to visit Iceland over the different seasons. Hopefully even catch the Aurora display in the sky.

User Profile: buSA001
buSA001 March 28th, 2022

Maldives

User Profile: cheesecake58
cheesecake58 March 28th, 2022

@EvieFire777

I want to go to italy one day.

1 reply
User Profile: CoffeeAddict07
CoffeeAddict07 March 29th, 2022

@cheesecake58

I've always wanted to go to Italy too! Venice, Italy to be specific because I'd love to ride through the city on a boat!

load more
User Profile: chocolatebunnyy
chocolatebunnyy March 28th, 2022

@EvieFire777 st lucia

User Profile: charmingLion6837
charmingLion6837 March 28th, 2022

norway or switzerland :)

User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 March 28th, 2022

@EvieFire777 Hi 😊

I would love to visit the Valley of the Kings (Luxor), in Egypt.

1 reply
User Profile: CoffeeAddict07
CoffeeAddict07 March 29th, 2022

@calmCake1350

That place has been on my bucket list since the 5th grade! I'm hoping to go soon!

1 reply
User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 March 29th, 2022

@CoffeeAddict07 Hey! Likewise 😁😅

1 reply
User Profile: CoffeeAddict07
CoffeeAddict07 March 31st, 2022

@calmCake1350

I've been obsessed with Egyptian Mythology since forever! So I always thought it'd be a fun place to visit! The Pyramids of Giza are also on my list!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Febreezedeezknees
Febreezedeezknees March 29th, 2022

I would go to New Zealand no questions asked! :>

1 reply
User Profile: YellowBee23
YellowBee23 March 29th, 2022

I went just before the pandemic, and I've never been to a more wonderful place. I want to go back more than anywhere else ❤️


I hope you make it there soon!

load more
User Profile: KetoPancakes
KetoPancakes March 29th, 2022

Wow really? I live in Singapore. What interests you to come here?

1 reply
User Profile: EvieFire777
EvieFire777 OP April 2nd, 2022

@KetoPancakes all of it, food, agriculture, architecture, and people

load more
User Profile: altheaFlower
altheaFlower March 29th, 2022

My dream is to visit Japan! 🤗

User Profile: Challenger
Challenger March 29th, 2022

Maldives...