Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time....🌺

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe March 15th, 2023

YOUR FAVOURITES .....

187
User Profile: MiraculousTango
MiraculousTango April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe

A Silent Voice.

It is a beautiful beautiful movie about grief, recovering from trauma and above all, the journey to find self and forgiveness among all others. I absolutely recommend everyone to watch it. It may not have made it to their big screens but it stays close to the hearts of all those who watched it with an open heart!

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 14th, 2023

@MiraculousTango I Agree its Fascinating🍁

load more
User Profile: Styleoflife
Styleoflife April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe

The Matrix

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy April 13th, 2023

@Styleoflife

I agree... as long as they watch the original matrix and stay away from the theatrical sequels that followed, with the exception of the matrix animateed short story movie

load more
User Profile: HailyR1223
HailyR1223 April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe

I like grease one and two and whats eating Gilbert's grape

User Profile: NovaCipher
NovaCipher April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe My neighbor totoro, its really family friendly and cute.

User Profile: TulipsInTheMist
TulipsInTheMist April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe


Big Fish, a tim burton film

@Prettypuffle369, Have you watched Mandingo Massacre lol ?

User Profile: TulipsInTheMist
TulipsInTheMist April 15th, 2023

@communicativePomegranate577

no, should i watch it?

load more
load more
User Profile: conscientiousPlane9011
conscientiousPlane9011 April 12th, 2023

@BelovedMe

17again

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 14th, 2023

@conscientiousPlane9011 I remember it was just so Amazing Movie !just exceptional🌋

load more
User Profile: Crumusic
Crumusic April 13th, 2023

@BelovedMe

I wish everyone would watch the movie Wonder

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy April 13th, 2023

screen-shot-2023-04-12-at-11-55-55-pm_1681369059.png

I nominate 2004's Shaun of the Dead as my "Film I wished Everyone Watched At Least Once In Their Life TIme." Why? because its a hilarious romantic comedy w/ zombies.

User Profile: miraculousSnow1503
miraculousSnow1503 April 13th, 2023

@BelovedMe

Up

User Profile: secretVase3487
secretVase3487 April 13th, 2023

@BelovedMe scream VI