Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time....🌺

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe March 15th, 2023

YOUR FAVOURITES .....

187
User Profile: fearlessOcean2254
fearlessOcean2254 April 1st, 2023

I was trying to check if it had been written already but I couldn't find it. I think Coco and Aladdin (both animated) lift me up.

User Profile: Ahmedissad2004
Ahmedissad2004 April 2nd, 2023

Fallen Angels (1995)

User Profile: navySea3717
navySea3717 April 3rd, 2023

Some fun animated movies to watch: Inside out, soul, luck🎉have a great time!💜



User Profile: pineapplepeanut
pineapplepeanut April 3rd, 2023

@BelovedMe

The Passion of the Christ. It is so realistic and graphic about what Jesus Christ endured and went through, all because GOD so loved us that HE gave his only begotten SON.

User Profile: Disha8906
Disha8906 April 3rd, 2023

Interstellar, it is my favourite movie so far. If you are interested in sci fi you should really watch this.

User Profile: AidenGayden
AidenGayden April 4th, 2023

At least Harry Potter or Lord of the rings, very popular movies, and im currently re-watching lord of the rings with my mom, so I'm having fun doing that but a definite is the Harry Potter series

User Profile: resourcefulSea414
resourcefulSea414 April 4th, 2023

Pulp fiction

User Profile: resourcefulSea414
resourcefulSea414 April 4th, 2023

Crazy heart

User Profile: persistentBeach9141
persistentBeach9141 April 4th, 2023

@BelovedMe

The Iron Giant

A Silent Voice

A Walk To Remember

E.T. The Extraterrestrial

These are some of the most beautiful films I've ever seen in my life!

User Profile: butdoesanyonenotice
butdoesanyonenotice April 4th, 2023

ghostbusters [ 1 and 2 ]

the notebook

the exorcist