❤️Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time....🌺
Mama mia...
@BelovedMe
I want to eat your pancreas. (it's an anime movie)
@BelovedMe
The Green Mile.
@BelovedMe The Goonies, it just has great acting and just illustrates the essence of being a child.
@ChickensandHotCocoa
Also the following movies: The Debaters and The Green Book
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Jim Carey's performance is phenomenal
The Black Cauldron. It is an amazing disney horror that has not been given a deserved remaster since it came out. ^^) I recommend watching it. That movie and Spiderwick Chronicles.
@BelovedMe
not really a movie but an anime.. Saiki K is the best.
@BelovedMe one day
@BelovedMe
I feel like everyone needs to watch Goodwill Hunting, as it gives a priceless message to those who don't know their actual potential
- @BelovedMe the blind side. Truly an amazing movie and underrated.