Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something you would say to your younger self?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango February 25th, 2022

What is something you would say to your younger self if you had the chance?





Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open here!



513
User Profile: Dman84
Dman84 April 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango be yourself. Be confident in your ways. And love one another because you're friends and family will have your back

User Profile: nimmint
nimmint April 5th, 2022

Don’t forget to praise yourself for the small accomplishments. Even if they’re small, they’re still a huge milestone.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverPap
SilverPap April 5th, 2022

@nimmint

Thank you...I needed to hear this tonight

load more
User Profile: Letschangestandards
Letschangestandards April 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango ; Keep learning, keep looking. You'll find yourself.

User Profile: theogday
theogday April 5th, 2022

Slow Down Day, think it through. In a decade it won’t even matter to you anyways.


also: He doesn’t love you, Find the love in your heart before you try to fix theirs.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverPap
SilverPap April 5th, 2022

@theogday

Wow...two really good ones for everyone.

load more
User Profile: SilverPap
SilverPap April 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Do not retire early and don't move to Washington State

User Profile: helloCoconut1048
helloCoconut1048 April 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango never let anyone stand in the way of a once in a lifetime opportunity

User Profile: orangutanfan1
orangutanfan1 April 5th, 2022

don’t listen to what everybody thinks of you! focus on yourself🤍

User Profile: 7CupsUserPol
7CupsUserPol April 6th, 2022

Never stop trusting in people,they really do care

The people who care about you are there for you,hope inspires hope.

User Profile: Mandi72
Mandi72 April 6th, 2022

@CheeryMango

I think honestly I would tell myself I am stronger than I know and that even in the darkest days I still survived them. Keep going...

User Profile: VeraPry
VeraPry April 6th, 2022

Don't regret the chance you took. Taking none at all is so much worse.