Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something you would say to your younger self?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango February 25th, 2022

What is something you would say to your younger self if you had the chance?





Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open here!



513
User Profile: ImprovTrav65
ImprovTrav65 April 24th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Engage, do stuff, take some chances, enjoy.

User Profile: southernmomof5
southernmomof5 April 25th, 2022

@CheeryMango keep focused on your dreams. Do not marry him.

User Profile: emoTink
emoTink April 25th, 2022

I’m so sorry your family makes you feel unsafe. I promise you won’t be alone forever, keep your chin up and seek those who know how to love. I admire your bravery and I love you exactly as you are.

User Profile: GreyFalcon31028
GreyFalcon31028 April 26th, 2022

Don’t listen to everyone to determine who you are.

User Profile: inventiveMap7274
inventiveMap7274 April 26th, 2022

You are not defined by how other people see you .. also you’re much stronger than you think you are

User Profile: Venusthemonarch
Venusthemonarch April 26th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Your struggles are harder because your calling is higher.

User Profile: Laurloub
Laurloub April 26th, 2022

Don’t jump from one relationship to another - it’s ok to be by yourself- fall in love with yourself before you love someone else ❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: imherebutnotreally
imherebutnotreally April 26th, 2022

@CheeryMango Keep smiling and don't stop. You are so bright and beautiful and I'm sorry they I dimmed your light. I'm so sorry I ruined you, I'm sorry I changed. You don't deserve this, you are just a child. You didn't need to see those things. Be happy and keep loving yourself. I love you so much.

User Profile: dynamicWheel4102
dynamicWheel4102 April 27th, 2022

@CheeryMango i would say alot of pain awaits and do not trust trust these people

User Profile: neonOwl6756
neonOwl6756 April 27th, 2022

I just wish I could tell myself to enjoy being a kid. I grew up too fast and spent a lot of my childhood wishing that I was older. Now that I am I feel like I missed out on a lot. Also I’d tell myself to stop hating things about myself for no reason.