Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

I would like to ask all the dumpers in their relationships that were they at any point regret for hurting and dumping the past dumped ones?

User Profile: BlueTides11
BlueTides11 December 2nd, 2015

I'd like to ask my future self...

What am I doing? Am I happy? Can I still do something to change what's not right?

But the important question is: Will it be a future me?

User Profile: SadSpaceman
SadSpaceman December 2nd, 2015

I would ask my father if I could go one more time out on the sailboat with him.

December 2nd, 2015

(To my mother) why do I not matter to you? Why do you get offended when I notice that you treat me different compared to your other kids? Why don't you love me and acknowledge that I'm not okay?

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@Lacesteampunk It sad to hear that from you, honey. may god bless you.

load more
User Profile: dishathebest
dishathebest December 2nd, 2015

Want to ask my boyfriend, would you give me one chance and be my children's father?

User Profile: yatish
yatish December 2nd, 2015

Why the some people think that their life has no importance?

1 reply
User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 2nd, 2015

@gracefulBlueberry33

under-estimating themselves......

good in 1 way...cos we r proud of even small achievements

load more
User Profile: wittyPomegranate96
wittyPomegranate96 December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask God if a man is out there who was made to love me, and I to love him.

User Profile: KaylaCind
KaylaCind December 2nd, 2015

I'd have to ask God what exactly we should all be doing! :)

User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon December 2nd, 2015

I would love to ask my father who is now deceased, why did he hurt and abuse me.. would he ever admit he was wrong, and what in his past made him such a hostile, angry and violent man.

User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon December 2nd, 2015

I would ask my ex boyfriend, how would you be able to look another woman in the eyes with a straight face and say you love her and will be with her forever after all the lies you told me for 3 years?

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@SariannaMoon For that! Am getting a Deja Vu

load more