Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon December 2nd, 2015

I would ask God does he really exist, cos im tired of guessing.

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@SariannaMoon how sad it can be for him to prove his existence to someone.

load more
User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon December 2nd, 2015

I would ask Edward from Twilight would you marry me instead of Bella. But dont bite me cos I love human food and sleeping.

1 reply
User Profile: AJorAlex13
AJorAlex13 December 2nd, 2015

@SariannaMoon twilight rocks! XD

load more
User Profile: Thereforyouguy4
Thereforyouguy4 December 2nd, 2015

I'd ask myself.....Is past worth the sadness and isn't future worth the try?

2 replies
User Profile: Pcocopriest11
Pcocopriest11 December 2nd, 2015

@Thereforyouguy4

thats so deep *mind implodes* I would also ask if the present is worth enjoying

1 reply
User Profile: Thereforyouguy4
Thereforyouguy4 December 2nd, 2015

@Pcocopriest11

Well not for me...boss won't let it be....so I could only hope for the future :(

load more
load more
User Profile: AJorAlex13
AJorAlex13 December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask my late dad why he left me and my mum alone for his ex wife who cheated on him. And why he never decided to keep in contact before he died

User Profile: acornfrost24
acornfrost24 December 2nd, 2015

I'd ask that man in the bookshop why he did it. Why he hurt me. I want him to know that I've gotten over it, that I don't care, that I'm stronger than ever now, thanks to him.

User Profile: Pcocopriest11
Pcocopriest11 December 2nd, 2015

I would ask every person who died recently and I would ask if they regret ANYTHIGN in their lives

god why is evil made. You can't say so there's balance because God could just change the balance.

User Profile: Pcocopriest11
Pcocopriest11 December 2nd, 2015

Why Robert frost said "nothing gold can stay" because last I checked, gold doesn't suddenly change its form. Plus gold doesn't rust(I learned that from JURRASIC park 2. READING) but it can sometimes fade. He should have written gold never changes but the Someone(depressed, anxious ect...) could say that they're not golden and they never will be golden.,...*just became sad* why must gold be a symbol for perfection?. Why not somethign common like dirt? *gets a headache for asking too many philosophical questions)

User Profile: raspberryOwl5374
raspberryOwl5374 December 2nd, 2015

God, can i start my life from the beginning?

User Profile: messymonkey
messymonkey December 2nd, 2015

I might ask my mother why she gave up. Is it my fault? Why would you want to live this way? Wouldn't you rather be happy?

User Profile: picturesque03afterthought
picturesque03afterthought December 2nd, 2015

To my daadu...are you proud of me?