Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

Honestly, I would go in the future....and ask myself if it's worth it.

3 replies
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@QueenKyKy wow...i sound unbelievably cocky dont i...

2 replies
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@QueenKyKy dont answer that anyone....cuz all everyone ever says to me is 'oh youre not selfish youre great' and im like hahaha. no. bs....thanks for lying to me. i love being lied to.

1 reply
User Profile: kindrose2
kindrose2 December 6th, 2015

@QueenKyKy

i know you said not to answer it but everyone (even you) is great in their own way

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TheyCallMeMark
TheyCallMeMark December 3rd, 2015

What would you do over?

1 reply
User Profile: MissHope31
MissHope31 December 3rd, 2015

@TheyCallMeMark Everything, probably the same way smiley that is the beauty of life. Things that went wrong and mistakes are essential for us to grow.

load more
User Profile: tidySouth6234
tidySouth6234 December 3rd, 2015

Why be anyone, when you can be someone.

User Profile: loyallunagale
loyallunagale December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my old friend trinity why she betrayed our friendship and why she cheated on the person who she betrayed our friendship with... was hurting me not enough for her? did she have to hurt him to?

User Profile: Fran1
Fran1 December 3rd, 2015

I want to ask an ex boyfriend why he never ever got back in contact with me via text, phone, internet, nothing, when I tried so hard to get in touch and why did he think it was an OK way to leave me twice, just using silence?!

User Profile: bummedout37
bummedout37 December 3rd, 2015

I feel depressed and out of touch with the world. Help please.

1 reply
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@bummedout37 Me too :( Do you see a therapist or have you talked to any of the listeners here?

load more
User Profile: fearlessJar1329
fearlessJar1329 December 3rd, 2015

I would ask Simone Viel what gave her so much hope in humanity, in life, to stay strong and survive everything she went through.

4 replies
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@fearlessJar1329 Who is she, if you don't mind me asking?

3 replies
User Profile: Pcocopriest11
Pcocopriest11 December 3rd, 2015

@QueenKyKy

1) HEYYYYYYY

2) I think that she was either a feminist or a WWI or WWII survivor

2 replies
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@Pcocopriest11 OMG HEYYY AND OH OK THATS SO COOL IMMA LOOK HER UP GOOGLE TO THE RESCUE laughyes

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessJar1329
fearlessJar1329 December 4th, 2015

@QueenKyKy go Google her, she's awesome! She survived 3 concentration fields and became the french health minister, fighting for women's rights. She's such an example of determination

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FluttershyIsTheBestPony
FluttershyIsTheBestPony December 3rd, 2015

I'd ask Rasputin what was his favourite food. :^)

1 reply
User Profile: QueenKyKy
QueenKyKy December 3rd, 2015

@FluttershyIsTheBestPony That made me smile tbh haha cute

load more
User Profile: unicornmeli
unicornmeli December 3rd, 2015

I would ask future me if everything is going to be okay.

User Profile: Pumpkinpug37
Pumpkinpug37 December 3rd, 2015

I would ask any dead person, "what happens when we die"