Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Ladymuckymuck
Ladymuckymuck December 4th, 2015

I would ask my father if he knew I loved him. We never said those words. It wasn't the norm in my house. A pat on the head whilst being sent up to bed was our way of showing this. I hope he knows. I would tell him I love him and hope he is no longer in pain x

User Profile: Drek
Drek December 4th, 2015

I would ask my now dead granfather how he managed to be so happy all the time

User Profile: MatthewB182
MatthewB182 December 4th, 2015

I would like to ask most people at my school, why do you pick me out and make fun of me everyday for no reason? It isn't funny, so why do you all laugh?

2 replies
December 4th, 2015

I know how you feel. It's really hard when you get picked on, and it's not fair. But please stay strong! As hard it is don't give up because of you do then they win.

December 4th, 2015

I know how you feel. It's really hard when you get picked on, and it's not fair. But please stay strong! As hard it is don't give up because of you do then they win.

load more
User Profile: krazeniks
krazeniks December 4th, 2015

well i would like to ask what takes it believe in others....who really are there 4 your help....!!

User Profile: MoonlightSmile
MoonlightSmile December 4th, 2015

I'd ask my grandma who died many years ago if she's proud about the person I am today and say thanks for making part of my life. I still think about her sometimes... she was such a carying person and always so good to me. She had 3 childs (one of them is my mother) and raised them alone even knowing she had few money for things. My mother is someone i really admire because i know she teached me the right values and how to be correct and nice to everyone. I feel like i need to thank my mom for that but also to my grandma because she gave me the best mother i could have. heart

User Profile: iloveedm
iloveedm December 4th, 2015

I would ask why people think I'm so weird and how I could change

User Profile: alwaysbelieve8
alwaysbelieve8 December 4th, 2015

Would ask my father, how he could keep up with everything?
he is a surgeon and 66 he still likes to go to hospital and help and again he is an amazing father of 3, a loving husband and an awesome son.He never let anyone complain about anything and now that Im 25 I know he was not just responsible, he gave up a lot and he never complained he is an amazing person. But still I wonder how he handles everything smiley

User Profile: bubbleCurrent2163
bubbleCurrent2163 December 4th, 2015

when a girl is bisexual does she mean it.....i dated my bestfriend...she was my everything, i did everything to be with her...i bought her everything, but she left me for a guy, (btw: im a lesbian) and she still hugs on me, but i think she was just confused. but i fell in love with her, i hurt so bad that for some reaason i just want to die,....kill myself u knw? i just cant live without her.....she was the only one that cheered me up.crying

User Profile: Komadori
Komadori December 4th, 2015

I would ask: "What's the point of living?" ....I don't care who would answer...but I think there is no answer at all that would ever satisfy me.

2 replies
User Profile: fearisthemindkiller
fearisthemindkiller December 4th, 2015

There are too many answers to that question. It seems to me that the most common answers are love (in whichever form), happiness (however that elusive thing manifests itself to you) or to find or make your own purpose. Maybe there isn't one universal purpose?

That being said, I haven't found my purpose yet. And it's possible the question itself will drive us mad.

User Profile: fearisthemindkiller
fearisthemindkiller December 4th, 2015

Also, who would you ask?

load more
User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein December 4th, 2015

Is it ok if I ask another question?

.....Then again who's going to stop me?

I think I'd ask Winston Smith from 1984 this:

"Was it truly worth it?"

Though I already know how he'd answer.