Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: warmheartedZebra654
warmheartedZebra654 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my grandmother if she is proud of me and what I should look forward to in the future.

User Profile: Veronicasmommy
Veronicasmommy April 13th, 2016

My mother. I miss her so much.

User Profile: undefeated176
undefeated176 April 13th, 2016

My Dad. Why he thought it was necessary to be gone my whole life and treat my mum like dirt.

User Profile: rationalCoconut8426
rationalCoconut8426 April 14th, 2016

I would ask Marion Zimmer Bradley what did she thought her past lifes were

User Profile: PrincessSnowy93
PrincessSnowy93 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I will ask em, why they left me crying and at the same time I will hug them forever!

User Profile: Sara2469
Sara2469 April 14th, 2016

I'd ask my Wawa how our family got so screwed up.

User Profile: Chimimonga
Chimimonga April 14th, 2016

Kurt Cobain: why he killed himself when he touched so many people. What made his life so bad that he wanted to give up. Then id hug him :D

User Profile: echohawk
echohawk April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my paternal grandmother what she thinks of how I've turned out as a woman.

User Profile: flowerchild06
flowerchild06 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my mom.. she is alive btw

What I would ask my mom is why does she treatment so different from the rest of my siblings.. I do the most around the house and literally helps her with everything.. and that's not enough I feel like she doesn't love me.. so that would be my question.. why do you treat me so differently..?

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 14th, 2016

Why did I have to loose my parents at a young age ?💔