Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Smolbean1
Smolbean1 April 14th, 2016

@Laura i would ask God what our purpose is

User Profile: JDB846
JDB846 April 14th, 2016

I would ask the religious saviors of the Abrahamic religions what they thought of their followers' actions.

User Profile: NoBuddy
NoBuddy April 14th, 2016

Picked everybody, give me a reason to live.

User Profile: Chrisramon
Chrisramon April 14th, 2016

Is there drugs and hookers in hell? Because I think they would never make it in heaven

User Profile: Blackdr4g0n
Blackdr4g0n April 14th, 2016

I would probably talk to my ex and try to better understand why she ended it

User Profile: XAMI
XAMI April 14th, 2016

I would as Lucho why isn't he allowing messi to play at wings

User Profile: infraredRay
infraredRay April 14th, 2016

I would him how you keep urself in that way, how??

User Profile: itsonlychatter
itsonlychatter April 14th, 2016

Kristen Stewart, so many things.

User Profile: s0mething
s0mething April 14th, 2016

I'd ask my friend where his hope came from.

His roots deemed him most likely to fail in life and die from drug overdose, or go into crime like his parents.

In the last few years you've achieved so much in life, more than most could ever imagine or believe you could. Im glad you didnt leave me like you said you would. I love you very much and you're my main inspiration, my brother, my best friend.

User Profile: Iamthemaddogof2015
Iamthemaddogof2015 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my uncle why me. Why did he do that stuff to me an nobody else in the family