Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: vikdan
vikdan April 17th, 2016

I would ask my nanny - grandmother- what she thought about what happened to our family after her selfish death? I know she was heart broken but we still needed her to keep us altogether.

User Profile: Faith714
Faith714 April 17th, 2016

I would ask D, was I not worth loving?

User Profile: persistentTown3352
persistentTown3352 April 17th, 2016

I would ask my recently ex girlfriend if she would still love me if I didn't come back from the Army to her

User Profile: practicalPenny3779
practicalPenny3779 April 17th, 2016

Laura I want to ask why I am feeling so lonely all the time??

User Profile: Fallen1234
Fallen1234 April 17th, 2016

i would ask my older sister why she waited so long to try and get me out of my abusive home. why she didnt do something when i was a little and it was bad and damaged me now

April 17th, 2016

@Fallen1234 I would ask my mom why she never loved me like a mom should and if she did, why didnt she show it better; expecially when I needed it most.

load more
User Profile: dreaminginfalsedreams
dreaminginfalsedreams April 17th, 2016

i would ask my ex when everything he told me after we brokeup if it was the truth or a lie...

User Profile: Pinkpillow
Pinkpillow April 17th, 2016

I would ask my late grandmother, whom I look a lot like and act a lot like despite being born after her death, if she's proud of me. My mother always told me she would have been so proud that I resemble her so much and I've always felt connected to her even if I've never met her. She was a tough lady.

April 17th, 2016

I would ask Jesus why is there so much pain in the world

User Profile: Kara33
Kara33 April 17th, 2016

I would ask my ex best friend Michele, How she was doing in life.... I hope she's living a good happy life

User Profile: MvskokeCurls
MvskokeCurls April 17th, 2016

I'd ask my daddy why was he so sad that he committed suicide and left me alone.......the things I'd give to just be able to physically spend more time with him alive, instead of sitting on his grave site separated by a steel vault, six feet of dirt and a metal casket. Every month that I'm back in Arkansas with his side of the family, I visit him and talk to him every Friday at the time that he killed himself.