Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Holie
Holie December 1st, 2015

I would ask my ex priest to say me if he really molested some girls of the oratory, why he did this and if he has really betayed us. And I would ask him if he really believed in love, gratitude, friendship, helping other people that he taught us or it was all a lie. I never had the courage to ask him to tell me the truth...

User Profile: Wanderlustig
Wanderlustig December 1st, 2015
My grandpa died with 43 years, I never met him but I heared how beautiful he was. He was a teacher but everyone loved him - he made everything for others - like a superhero I never met. Once I felt that I'd felt his mind, telling me what's good and positive. I knew thing I couldn't knew from anywhere else. That's why I'd ask him

Do you know I'm your grandchild and are you really always with me and love me even though you never had the possibility to get to know me?

User Profile: 0ApontteXII0
0ApontteXII0 December 1st, 2015

I would ask my ex to let me go back in her house. I left my football in there laugh

5 replies
User Profile: ISeeTheEmpireFall26
ISeeTheEmpireFall26 December 1st, 2015

bruh that's funny right there lmfao laugh@0ApontteXII0

User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 2nd, 2015

@0ApontteXII0

brother!!!!!!!!

3 replies
User Profile: 0ApontteXII0
0ApontteXII0 December 2nd, 2015

@LMessi10 Hey dude :D You a barca fan?

2 replies
User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 3rd, 2015

@0ApontteXII0

Messi fan would be more appropriate....

yea barca fan 2

1 reply
User Profile: 0ApontteXII0
0ApontteXII0 December 3rd, 2015

@LMessi10 Aye bruh thats cool laugh

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Luka
Luka December 1st, 2015

I would ask Donald Trump how did his grandparents end up in USA ^^

User Profile: TheFriendliestJess
TheFriendliestJess December 1st, 2015

Was it worth it?

User Profile: StarWFanGeek
StarWFanGeek December 1st, 2015

I would ask my grandfather if he's better now that he's gone.

User Profile: kindComputer9232
kindComputer9232 December 1st, 2015

I would ask the real opinion people have about me.

5 replies
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@kindComputer9232 i would like to ask the same too..

4 replies
User Profile: VelvetBubble
VelvetBubble December 5th, 2015

@justanotherfool I wud ask u the same

3 replies
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 5th, 2015

@VelvetBubble Haha! Velvet, if you are really going to ask that question to me, a stranger, I would say you have some serious problems, honey. Take care

2 replies
User Profile: VelvetBubble
VelvetBubble December 5th, 2015

@justanotherfool I m srry.. I shud hv modified.. but I frgt to.. nd it gt posted as it is... I meant abt our cnversatn last nyt........... nd thnk u so much for calling me sick...

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 5th, 2015

@VelvetBubble Oh My God! I totally forgot that! OMG. I am so sorry, dear. This is why I am quiting. I cannot do anything right. i really feel bad, honey. You were really good. But for this part I will give you a honest reply. You really made me mad, You were not agreeing on anything. I felt like tying you in a corner for sometime until you listen to me. But I am so sorry dear. I should have remembered the names. Ah I am so sorry again. Forgive me. But this one is a honest reply about you, okay. Do talk to me once you feel like.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 December 1st, 2015

I would ask my relatives that I'm named after if I'm living up to their name

User Profile: Guardian0630Angel
Guardian0630Angel December 1st, 2015

i would ask Skillet to come perform where i live

1 reply
User Profile: wittySkies9646
wittySkies9646 December 1st, 2015

I think i would ask hollywood undead to preform near me

load more
User Profile: pray4theheartless
pray4theheartless December 1st, 2015

I'd ask everyone on 7cups a very very extremely important quesion.

Do pigeons have feelings?!

1 reply
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 December 1st, 2015

@pray4theheartless Birds have feelings. smiley

load more