Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: HeartacheOnAPlate
HeartacheOnAPlate October 15th, 2017

I'd ask my best friend why he had to die so soon. Like what was his mission that he completed on Earth??

1 reply
User Profile: odysseusxx
odysseusxx October 15th, 2017

@HeartacheOnAPlate he was your best friend, though wasn't he?

load more
User Profile: Bubblegum10168
Bubblegum10168 October 15th, 2017

I would ask my bio dad why??

User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW October 15th, 2017

One thing I would ask a person (dead or alive)...I would ask former President Obama how it felt to make history as the first African American president of this great United States. Regardless if we agreed or disagreed with his policies, his election remains quite a historic event for the US.

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue October 15th, 2017

I think I would ask my grandmother why I was her favorite when she was alive.

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 October 15th, 2017

@Laura

I'll ask my sister, why she did she leave mw

1 reply
User Profile: sincereBanana4212
sincereBanana4212 October 15th, 2017

@calmSoul60sometimes it's not their choice to leave but God's will I ask myself why the ppl who loved me the most are no longer here

load more
User Profile: poeticdisaster
poeticdisaster October 15th, 2017

Dear Greater Force That We Can

User Profile: Nanamichi13
Nanamichi13 October 15th, 2017

I would ask God, why me?

2 replies
User Profile: Jenni174
Jenni174 October 15th, 2017

@Nanamichi13

God tests those he loves

1 reply
User Profile: Nanamichi13
Nanamichi13 October 16th, 2017

@Jenni174 then i dont want to be loved, its too hard to live.

load more
load more
User Profile: courageousThinker6817
courageousThinker6817 October 15th, 2017

Why did you leave me all alone mom? Can you take me with you?

User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 15th, 2017

I would like to ask Albert Einstein's wife if its true that she was a large part of a lot of her husband's work and that he had to take credit for a lot of her work.

User Profile: Amethyst02
Amethyst02 October 15th, 2017

I'd ask the woman who grew me up why she put me through so much, why constantly abuse and accuse me of unspeakable things?