Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: courageousPenny4881
courageousPenny4881 October 15th, 2017

I'll ask my mother why she doesn't visit me in my dreams. Just in dreams, I want to see her, hear her voice, touch her, hug her.

User Profile: odysseusxx
odysseusxx October 15th, 2017

i would ask stephen hawking what the meaning of life is

User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 15th, 2017

I would want to have a deep conversation with Johnny depp, at any age about anything and everything in life⭐️ becuase apart from him being good looking he's one of the most amazing people I've ever seen, the stuff he sais and does is so inspiring to me

Just a rare amazing person that gives me hope for the world haha

6 replies
User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 15th, 2017

@Bluefacee I'd like to bring Deforrest Kelly back and play doctor with him. I always watch old star trek and think about how he must have looked like making the ladies feel good. I really love older men. Maybe I should ask God why I'm like this. Why do I find old men attractive

[Edited by Forum Mentor @RaCat to delete innapprociate context]

5 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 15th, 2017

@Luckykuma haha this actually made me laugh allot but same, I actually still like Johnny depp now and he's 54 and I'm 16 lol

we're loosing the hot guys there all starting to look the same

noooooooo

4 replies
User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 15th, 2017

@Bluefacee I don't really like younger guys either. When I was younger I used to check out my teachers and imagine them snuggled up naked reading and book. A handsome DILF is my fetish. Especially the very intelligent and shy ones with lots of silver in their hair.

[Edited by Forum Mentor @RaCat to delete inapprociate context]

3 replies
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 15th, 2017

@Luckykuma this is actually making my day 😂 yes I have this really hot teacher, he was about 33, head of his business and always wore rly smart suits and stuff, like black suit and glasses sometimes not, it was almost inapropriate cuas he was so good looking 😂 he's also so smart and funny not exaggerating but he could see through anyone and told people of for something when he had had back to them or was even out the room (wondering if he had some secrete cameras in there lol or eyes in the back of his head) but everyone was so intimidated of him aswell which made him more hot to me idk why lol anyway he chose to visit me for a one. On One meeting outside of skl ..... and I think I died inside but managed to hide it

we sat on a sofa together and talked for 20 minuets.

Highlight of my life

anyway he just left the skl

and my life and eye candy is over 😭😂

2 replies
User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 15th, 2017

@Bluefacee Wow lucky girl. I used to imagine my social studies teacher bending me over because he was so handsome and always joked with me because I am very gullible and I don't get jokes and when people are making things up. I used to think about him in class and stare at his butt. Older men are so cute

1 reply
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 15th, 2017

@Luckykuma

haha so at least u had a good looking teacher aswell becuase some people don't. older guys are just better, plus if there's a decent looking Teacher it's amazing so anyone goes from a 5 to a 7 or a 7 to a nine 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Xqueenofpotatoesx
Xqueenofpotatoesx October 15th, 2017

I would ask my brother if he loved me despite all the fights we have been through and why wouldnt he yell for me to help him when he was drowning..

User Profile: creativeField7705
creativeField7705 October 15th, 2017

id ask my foster mom, why arent u dead yet?

User Profile: ambertam
ambertam October 15th, 2017

I

User Profile: rachaelstaystrong
rachaelstaystrong October 15th, 2017

I'd ask my family members who are no longer with me if they're okay wherever they are

User Profile: AutumnBurns
AutumnBurns October 15th, 2017

I

User Profile: CSPeterson
CSPeterson October 16th, 2017

I'd ask my late grandmother why was it you drank so much. I know you weren't an alcoholic. Was is to just relieve your anxiety? The severe anxiety that runs in the family?

User Profile: WifeLife93
WifeLife93 October 16th, 2017

I'd ask my father-in-law how he kept his faith going so strong. Even through the pain and knowing that he was leaving us.

We need his strength, wisdom, support, and guidance to help us stay strong and help us keep our faith strong through the horrible trials our family is going through...