Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: SassyRainbow123
SassyRainbow123 October 16th, 2017

I would ask my parents do they miss me and are they proud of me

User Profile: Papaya8791fruit
Papaya8791fruit October 16th, 2017

Mom: why didn't you take care of us?

User Profile: QcMario
QcMario October 16th, 2017

I would ask my dad why he refused my hand when he was dying

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveGlobe1344
sensitiveGlobe1344 October 16th, 2017

@QcMario he rufused your hand?

load more
User Profile: bestChestnut9688
bestChestnut9688 October 16th, 2017

I'd ask my grandpa, to stay with me and watch me. And if he knew all along.

User Profile: sensibleHuman3294
sensibleHuman3294 October 16th, 2017

I would ask my mother why she left us so soon..why she decided she had to go.

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 October 16th, 2017

Momma...please. Why did you have me? Give me a sign...

User Profile: indigocolours454
indigocolours454 October 16th, 2017

I'd ask Martin Luther King Junior what he thinks of society today

User Profile: bookgeek23
bookgeek23 October 16th, 2017

Why am I like this? I'm the happiest I've ever been but I can't tell what's in my head and what's real anymore.

User Profile: Broteloo
Broteloo October 16th, 2017

I'd ask an old crush if she ever liked me.

User Profile: Liz0093
Liz0093 October 16th, 2017

I would like to just hold my baby in my arms and tell my baby how much I love her or him.