Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: grisko1234
grisko1234 October 16th, 2017

How can you be totally yourself? How can you free yourself emotionally and psychologicaly?

User Profile: Areeba688
Areeba688 October 16th, 2017

What's my fault ??

User Profile: Sidwhen
Sidwhen October 16th, 2017

Whats the secret of peace?

1 reply
User Profile: Lizaroni
Lizaroni September 27th, 2018

@Sidwhen

The secret to peace is being able to admire the small, beautiful, good things that surround us even when you feel suffocated by issues or emotions. It's seeing a little mushroom on the side of the road and recognizing the beautifully complex conditions that allowed it to sprout there. It's being in a room and noticing someone smile to themselves and wondering what they smile about. It's sitting on the floor and feeling the room in a whole new way. Sometimes it's just being able to take a deep belly breathe. Or going to bed and knowing that no matter how tomorrow might be, you have this time of peace when you can shut off any worry.

load more
User Profile: dayvidenda
dayvidenda October 16th, 2017

I would ask my mom if she really believed I could make it through. heart

User Profile: MaxVu
MaxVu October 16th, 2017

Mom, why you go for an asshole like my father?

User Profile: awesomeOrangE85
awesomeOrangE85 October 16th, 2017

I would ask my dead aunt. What is on the other side?

User Profile: AliceCares96
AliceCares96 October 16th, 2017

I would ask my younger self why dont you allow yourself to love who you are?

User Profile: Serenity3000
Serenity3000 October 16th, 2017

I would ask my Grandma who died two weeks ago whether there really were no other dates for my parents wedding, because it was the only thing my mom really wanted to ask her and never did and never would but now she will never know and if I could die with nothing left hanging and no mysteries around me, someday, I would like that for myself.

User Profile: nghtblueangel
nghtblueangel February 1st, 2018

I would ask my best friend Pat why he didn't come to me about his depression.