Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: purplekillerbunny
purplekillerbunny April 6th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is the fact that I hate myself so much that I can't even put it in words :)

April 6th, 2017

I never told anyone. I actually like women romantically I hide it away.

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 6th, 2017

How much of my anxiety is triggered by my experiences of racial discrimination and bullying. I am honestly just learning how deeply rooted it is

User Profile: SunnyDerp
SunnyDerp April 6th, 2017

On thing I have never told anyone is that I can feel what someone feels just by being in their general vacinity.

1 reply
User Profile: Humdy8
Humdy8 September 7th, 2017

@SunnyDerp an empath darling

load more
User Profile: fluffyturtle302
fluffyturtle302 April 7th, 2017

I've neer been truthfully honest about my feelings

User Profile: Bluewaters145
Bluewaters145 April 7th, 2017

I hate how my friends act, but I always come running back to them

User Profile: TheNerdyCat
TheNerdyCat April 7th, 2017

That I'm actually sobbing inside most of the time. My friends have trouble with the "inner demons" and I have to strong for them.

1 reply
User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 April 7th, 2017

@TheNerdyCat I can so relate! 😦🙁

load more
User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 April 7th, 2017

that I'm not as happy or as relaxed as

I appear.

User Profile: takashiwd
takashiwd April 7th, 2017

I'm still sad, still bored, still scared, still not dare to love, to do what I feel like to...

April 7th, 2017

I found out less than eight hours ago I am pregnant with my exes child.