Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: rayray2000
rayray2000 April 7th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is I went through trauma after my grandfather died

1 reply
User Profile: Pebbleintheriver
Pebbleintheriver April 7th, 2017

@rayray2000 grandparents are special people, I miss my grandmother and the way she cared for me

load more
User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 April 7th, 2017

I think I need to get new friends. I don't want to see my friends anymore ever and I'm just sick of pretending we're still close.

User Profile: Prettyseashell
Prettyseashell April 7th, 2017

I masterbate and am messed up. I'm told I'm bi.

1 reply
User Profile: Momspantiboy64
Momspantiboy64 August 28th, 2017

@Prettyseashell Try materbating as an exhibitionist in front of men and women , I got so turned on when my step mom caught me and she saw my huge cock and me enjoy in her pantyhose and slips. I got addicted to the rush of getting internationally caught

load more
User Profile: Megasweetie
Megasweetie April 7th, 2017

My depression and eating disorder are far worse than anyone realizes

User Profile: oj123
oj123 April 7th, 2017

I'm always worried that everything I do is manipulative and hurting other people.

User Profile: Prettyseashell
Prettyseashell April 7th, 2017

I'm lonely and want to talk to someone intimately... And I every now and then sext-no pics. Maybe it's just flirt

User Profile: reckal
reckal April 7th, 2017

I really love to hug and kiss people... and i feel so sad when people don't answer the same way with me.

2 replies
April 7th, 2017

@reckal I know I'm a hugger, but I dont want to keep hugging people because it sometime seems like I'm clingy

1 reply
User Profile: reckal
reckal April 7th, 2017

@Piscespower yeah i feel the same way

load more
load more
April 7th, 2017

I am Anorexic

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 7th, 2017

That I think working for free is bs. It's one thing to be humble and hungry but it's another thing to have self respect, which is equally as important as humility. Getting CEOs coffee for their meetings doesn't grow and develop people.

User Profile: Outatsea23
Outatsea23 April 7th, 2017

That I constantly feel like I'm drowning. Struggling to come up for air.

1 reply
April 7th, 2017

@Outatsea23 I know that feeling

load more