Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: PurpleNina
PurpleNina May 4th, 2017

I'm madly in love with one celebrity for half of my life, even though I now have a boyfriend, whom I also love.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 May 12th, 2017

What I really feel. Alone, abandoned, rejected, I think every day about harming myself but I know I can't talk about it so I don't.

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 May 12th, 2017

That I feel like I'm not good enough, I've never felt good enough.

User Profile: PaperSwans
PaperSwans May 12th, 2017

I was sexually abused by my father...

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 May 12th, 2017

I feel like my friends aren't my friends anymore and that they judge me a lot and I don't feel comfortable being myself in front of them some times

User Profile: greyinbetween
greyinbetween May 14th, 2017

I have always felt inferior for no particular reason

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer May 19th, 2017

I think about breaking up with him every day

User Profile: rustlingtrees
rustlingtrees May 30th, 2017

One thing I've never told anyone is that I self-harm. It's hard to admit even here.

User Profile: Peony6
Peony6 May 30th, 2017

That I dated a transman... I thought he would never leave me but he left me after two years .. now I'm in pain...

1 reply
User Profile: Momspantiboy64
Momspantiboy64 August 28th, 2017

@EnigmaticMango589 one thing I never told anyone is I had a big crush on my step mom , I was very attracted to her . I got turned on looking at her feet in reinforced toe pantyhose

load more
User Profile: AshtheFab
AshtheFab May 31st, 2017

Falling in love was the single worst experience of my life and I've vowed to myself never to make the mistake again.

2 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment August 25th, 2017

@AshtheFab

I agree!

User Profile: bestPeach7500
bestPeach7500 October 9th, 2017

@AshtheFab

Love sucks. You put so much trust in a person thinking that they want your happiness, but it feels like they suck the happiness ffrom you in order for them to be happy. its like there is no meet in the middle.

load more