Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: sassyandsad7
sassyandsad7 July 17th, 2017

I've had an addiction to porn for 6+ years and I can't shake it no matter how hard I try.

User Profile: Camille1234
Camille1234 July 17th, 2017

That I'm scared that my dad will find out that he isn't my biological father

User Profile: DatRossPerson
DatRossPerson July 18th, 2017

I feel more unsafe after coming back home...

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 23rd, 2017

I am been bullied on social media.

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 July 24th, 2017

I think I like this guy who is my friend and likes me but I always joke and never say I like him back but low key think I do and want to date hahahaha

User Profile: Stryfe2025
Stryfe2025 September 3rd, 2017

I still think of this girl from Summer camp. She was amazing and we connected on a level I've had trouble feeling with anyone else. Lost track of her shortly after but when i hear this one song I always remember her. Hopefully she's happy somewhere and things in her life are amazing.

1 reply
User Profile: StainedGlassCeilings
StainedGlassCeilings September 4th, 2017

@Stryfe2025

I feel exactly like this about a girl I met in a summer camp too. She recently added me on social media but I am too scared to write her anything, so I let her take the lead.

load more
User Profile: Naturepainter451
Naturepainter451 September 4th, 2017

That I need help, I'm miserable often, I'm afraid, and I just need someone to be there

User Profile: StainedGlassCeilings
StainedGlassCeilings September 4th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is that I still think about my old friends and acquaintances from years back - it was hard ending the friendships, but even harder to pretend that I don't miss the times we had.

1 reply
User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 November 10th, 2017

@StainedGlassCeilings True, same.

load more
User Profile: SmallChild13
SmallChild13 September 21st, 2017

I am a survivor of pedophilia and multiple suicide attempts that particially resulted from those exeriences.

User Profile: warmheartedWest1336
warmheartedWest1336 September 21st, 2017

I have trust issues. My fiancee wants me to open up to him. It's so difficult. Everyine I've ever let in has destroyed me. I'm a mess and I'm in therapy now. I'm working on me instead of what makes everyone else happy. I can still laugh and smile, but deep down I'm a crumbling mess. My life and dreams have been shattered so many times, I finally gave up trying to really be happy. I just smile and pretend. Nobody seems to notice anything's wrong, not even my fiancee.....