Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 September 23rd, 2017

I think I'm in love with dillon. And that scares me

User Profile: sunnyKitten9491
sunnyKitten9491 September 30th, 2017

Intermittent suicidal thoughts for a long time now (including a tendency to form "just in case" plans wherever I live).

(And for the record, I'm not currently in crisis and I just started therapy.)

User Profile: blueOrange9370
blueOrange9370 September 30th, 2017

How inadeqate i feel

User Profile: Mynameiskaren
Mynameiskaren October 5th, 2017

I am attracted to my best friend and she doesn't know it. I think about touching her all the time but just pretend we are just friends. It's so so hard.

1 reply
User Profile: freedommuncher
freedommuncher October 11th, 2017

@Mynameiskaren draft out a short confession and test it out on trusted friends or family and once it is perfected. Tell her how you feel and what you want. You might regret not saying anything, plus by letting her choose you give her the chance to decide if that is what she wants, instead of you making it for her. Worst case scenario, you are still friends but at least she knows where you stand.

load more
User Profile: hollowman10
hollowman10 October 10th, 2017

i've had over 300 out-of-body experiences and tripped to the astral plane on dxm

User Profile: Imgood
Imgood October 11th, 2017

User Profile: Imgood
Imgood October 11th, 2017

I act like everything is literally perfect and that my life is great. But really Im super depressed and failing my classes because of stress the stress and anxiety. My homework is piling up on top of me, and crushing me. I feeel stupid In my AP classes but I dont want to say anything to my mom because shell just tell me Im smart and I can do it, but I cant and thats why Im failing. And now because Ive failed, I cant do the things I actually like in School like cologuard and choir cause Im ineligible.

2 replies
User Profile: courageousBeach7622
courageousBeach7622 October 11th, 2017

@Imgood

As a student in one of the top 20 unis in the world, I would be very happy to suggest some resources to help you with the APs :)
- MIT OpenCourseware
-Coursera
-PatrickJMT for any AP Calc
- EDx has AP Specific stuff now
- Khan Academy should also have a tonne of stuff including SAT Stuff

I am sorry to hear you feel frustrated, and scared, and I am absolutely sending a bit of positivity in your direction. Wishing you the best mate,


B

1 reply
User Profile: courageousBeach7622
courageousBeach7622 October 11th, 2017

Librivox is also great for any Lit stuff

load more
load more
User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 October 11th, 2017

I still have a deep feeling inside that my iq is low (childhood issue), despite i can speak 4 languages and can build a lot of things i need, feeling is very persistant

User Profile: optimisticTangerine1586
optimisticTangerine1586 October 12th, 2017

that i want to die, that i hate myself. i hate being around people wether its family or best friends. all i ever want to do is sleep and stay in my room.

User Profile: understandingLunch1947
understandingLunch1947 October 13th, 2017

I fell asleep nude with my headphones on when i was 15 with my light on and my mom woke up in the midel of the night to use the wash room and noticed my light was on and thought i was still awake and knocked a few time but i was asleep with headphones on so she unlocked my door ..very embarassing