Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: kabbie
kabbie April 2nd, 2018

Everyday I hope to get into an accident and I don't know why.

User Profile: Runlikethewind
Runlikethewind April 2nd, 2018

Ive never told anyone that the reason i dont socialise is because im scared to talk to people.

2 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 2nd, 2018

@Runlikethewind u become nervous when u deal with ppl!

1 reply
User Profile: Runlikethewind
Runlikethewind April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 yes. Im scared that they will disapprove of me. I spend most of my time alone as i find it so much easier

load more
load more
User Profile: Ashandflames57
Ashandflames57 April 2nd, 2018

That I constantly wish I could starve myself and get skinnier. But I like food too much. I know anorexia is bad but I wish I had it so I could actually look good.

User Profile: emoinajar
emoinajar April 2nd, 2018

trigger warning: suicide briefly mentioned) that the reason i listen to this music is that it's probably the only reason i haven't chugged that bleach

and now that my parents heard some of the lyrics to a song that happens to be by a band that i like they want me to stop listening to this.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 April 2nd, 2018

I used to be a pothead.
I still am I just don't do it anymore. Sometimes I want to but I don't.

User Profile: Leslie337
Leslie337 April 2nd, 2018

I don't really like my bestfriend, but she's my only friend. And I'm not realy sure why she likes me either.

User Profile: guardianangelofdreamers
guardianangelofdreamers April 2nd, 2018

I'm a kleptomaniac and I'm so ashamed. I have maladaptive daydreaming, and I'm an insomniac who gets restless and lonely at night

1 reply
User Profile: SincereCake88
SincereCake88 April 2nd, 2018

@guardianangelofdreamers same honestly.

load more
User Profile: sadestef
sadestef April 2nd, 2018

that i'm so afraid of being alone, that i feel like i can't feel really feel honestly all the love i say that i have for some people and that scares me, that i always try to have the attention in some ways because i don't like to feel ignored and like something you can dump like i used before, that i'm actually really selfish, that i get jelaous, that i feel guilty for no reason at all, that the idea of never being loved and never feeling love truly with all my heart breaks me into nothing, that i feel like people i care about don't care about me even if they showed it, that i'm to stubborn to understan, that i'm afraid of being always so sad, that i feel disgusted about myself, that i'm afraid to any kind of pain, that i'm scared of never feeling pleasure 100%, that sometimes i lie too much because i don't like people thinking that they know about me or find me boring, that i don't remember too many things about me or just forgot everything and that paralyzes me, that nothing feels secure for me, that i wanna die so much, that every word hurt, that i don't feel like me, i feel like if somebody else is living my life, that i just some things just for doing it and make people happy and then i feel so guilty and gross, i'm so tired.

1 reply
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 2nd, 2018

@sadestef Take it easy it's just a period and everything bad things will disappear continue in ur life don't give up you can do it!

load more
User Profile: Xgirl
Xgirl April 2nd, 2018

That i have never felt happy, it has been always fear and anxiety inside me.

User Profile: cookie00crunch
cookie00crunch April 2nd, 2018

One thing I

1 reply
User Profile: SincereCake88
SincereCake88 April 2nd, 2018

@cookie00crunch wow there are some many people like me here. I... feel accepted for once.

load more