Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: JCruz777
JCruz777 April 2nd, 2018

How I really feel. I keep people at a distance by not really saying how I feel.

"I'm good."

"I'm fine."

Or my favourite, not answering and immediately asking how they are to change the subject.

I never say "I'm having a bad day." "Today was rough." "I'm feeling anxious/nervous/upset/etc."

User Profile: Arial4848
Arial4848 April 2nd, 2018

I had an affair with my dogs veterinarian while I was a traveler. I've been married 34 years. It happened about 12 years ago and lasted 4 months. I miss the excitement.

User Profile: dapperEyes6863
dapperEyes6863 April 2nd, 2018

Although I have told a few people I was molested when I was younger, but I never told anyone just how much it still effects me. I find it hard to trust others ,especially men that are not close family. I am hypervilgiant of children to make sure they are comfortable and safe. I have also never dated anyone. Although I am a shy person it is also due to my fear to let other people to close to me emotionally. I have many issues ,but I never really talk about how this particular thing as affected me. I just try to tell myself it is in the past and continue living ,but I am reminded of it at random times.

10 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@dapperEyes6863 I feel of you that happened to me too take it easy just try to date with someone or love someone I know it's hard but this will help u to overcome that problem

9 replies
User Profile: discreetTurtle3785
discreetTurtle3785 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 I find that doesnt work to well. Especially with the trust and courage it takes.

8 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@discreetTurtle3785 can i ask how old r u!?

7 replies
User Profile: discreetTurtle3785
discreetTurtle3785 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61. I am 14

6 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@discreetTurtle3785 It's hard to u to happen this in young age but u have alot of time to deal with this situation! Yes there are many bad guys but there are other good! Try to trust a guy who in ur class or other u will find ur problem solving

User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@discreetTurtle3785 I know words are so easy to say but sure with ur effort u can solve the problem

4 replies
User Profile: discreetTurtle3785
discreetTurtle3785 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 long time and still got to try. I did like this guy but he cheated on me.hard to trust.

3 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@discreetTurtle3785 yes it's hard to trust ppl you still young enjoy ur life don't care about what happened don't do like what i do

2 replies
User Profile: discreetTurtle3785
discreetTurtle3785 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 What did you do

User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 just sad and became alone bcuz of my problems so don't do like me

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MidnightLupus7
MidnightLupus7 April 2nd, 2018

I sometimes picture myself in different lives, with different families. And think they'd all be better but i know some wouldnt. Btw im not abused, everything is just fucked up Lmfao

User Profile: lovelyndoll
lovelyndoll April 3rd, 2018

I'm not happy. I'm scared of people hurting me. I hurt myself. When I was 5 a man dressed as a clown did things that are not right to me. I'm scared of clowns. I don't think I deserve love. I wish I was good enough to be loved. Sometimes I wish someone could save me from myself. I'm tired. I wanna die. I'm not strong as I pretend to be.

User Profile: RainAngel
RainAngel April 3rd, 2018

I'm still in love with my ex...he was the first guy I ever dated and we were together for 3 years. We were on and off but we always got back together...I never thought it would really end and especially not the way it did. He disappeared for months and I got with a different guy...the guy was a bit loco and would frequently stalk me along with other more violent things I'd rather not get into. Well then he came back and I was still with this new guy and I decided I woild be faithful and stay with this guy...then I found out he was cheating on me nd I broke it off. Me and my first ever bf got back together...but not long before my crazy ex came back and made him think that I'd cheated on him. I did everything I could to prove otherwise...but it wasn't enough. I gave him my everything and stuck by his side through everything! And he just left...just like that...gone. This sounds crazy but sometimes I dream of him coming back...fantasize about him saying he understands and that we can be together again. Its really crazy and I never told anyone because I was too afraid they would laugh but....i guess I have nothing left to loose.

1 reply
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@RainAngel DON'T SAD! That's the life sure there are many problems I know it's hard to u but you can forget all this bad memories and search for another good one u still have ur life don't let it

load more
User Profile: Sugafree8
Sugafree8 April 3rd, 2018

I am so sad and afraid and for no reason

User Profile: pioneeringPear3707
pioneeringPear3707 April 3rd, 2018

I think Im bi? lol

User Profile: practicalTree3505
practicalTree3505 April 3rd, 2018

I hate my family and friends . I genuinely hate them , not in a typical Way but I have just dealt with it . I hate them and I never act on my true feelings but I wish I could

User Profile: Rachellynn6223
Rachellynn6223 April 3rd, 2018

Ever since I had my second daughter 3 weeks ago, Ive been feeling like I wish Id never had children. I especially feel this way towards my first and it makes me feel like the worlds worst mother.