Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: discreetWheel9398
discreetWheel9398 November 9th, 2016

How low an opinion I have of myself. I struggle to put up a calm and composed image, and I try so hard hoping to fake it till I make it. I still haven't made it.

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 November 9th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that I have imagined versions of myself in my head

User Profile: AdiAdaJaz315
AdiAdaJaz315 November 9th, 2016

I suffered with bulimia last year- I never told my mom and dad that I have suffered with bulimia....crying

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 November 9th, 2016

oh and i'd never say but i miss my mum

User Profile: omayma41
omayma41 November 9th, 2016

One thing I never told anyone is that I have social anixiety and i had depression and i am sufring everyday without any support or help or friend or nothing

1 reply
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 November 9th, 2016

@omayma41

I totally understand, i was alone for so long. Im here for you today and im sorry you have had to go through this alone. Mabey try to find a counselor? Having someone from the outside who can listen and give insight may help.

load more
November 9th, 2016

I'm atheist😝

User Profile: NobodyNew
NobodyNew November 9th, 2016

One thing I've never told anyone is I don't like physical contact of any kind. I feel very bad but I especially loathe getting hugs from people, even close friends or family.

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 9th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that every single day for around a month after my best friend left, I cried every night. sad

2 replies
User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

You have a beautiful heart.

@blossombreathe

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe December 3rd, 2016

@CarpetLovesU heart

load more
load more
November 9th, 2016

I used to have triggers of doing suicides before cause i really felt alone, useless and a big disappointment to everyone. And i know that no one will care even if i really did do that though.

User Profile: Leyel
Leyel November 9th, 2016

How much i wish my friends would see through my lies and understand why i tell them (cringey but i had no better way to phrase it).