Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: TheLischer
TheLischer November 9th, 2016

That I'm bisexual

2 replies
User Profile: sleepis4theweakk
sleepis4theweakk November 17th, 2016

@TheLischer I'm bisexual too, love! :)

User Profile: sleepis4theweakk
sleepis4theweakk November 17th, 2016

@TheLischer I'm bisexual too, love! :)

load more
November 9th, 2016

I really dislike some of the things my friends talk about. Makes me very uncomfortable

User Profile: HarryPotter0507
HarryPotter0507 November 9th, 2016

One thing that I never told anyone is how affected I actually was with the 'friendship' between me and a couple of girls during the first year and a half of high school. They are a big reason to me still feeling scared that people will leave me one day purely for the reason that I don't belong there or because they don't like me...

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 November 9th, 2016

Im disapointed that my parents didnt get me help when i wished i was dead for monthes.

User Profile: byrddog
byrddog November 9th, 2016

I ran away from home at age 15... I was not a gruff guy.... I had to live.. I became a male prostitute..:~(

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 22nd, 2016

@byrddog sorry to hear of all the pain, anger and other negative emotions and hardship it must have caused.

load more
User Profile: Alex10Alexis
Alex10Alexis November 9th, 2016

I'm panromantic, acesexual, and genderfluid!!

User Profile: Butitwasnotthat
Butitwasnotthat November 9th, 2016

In all my life have I always tried to buy people to get friendships. It has never worked, but... I am so insecure and can't understand why someone would like to be with me.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 November 9th, 2016

I never told anyone that along with restricting my eating I also take a lot of diet pills because i just hate how fat I look.

User Profile: meisusuya123
meisusuya123 November 9th, 2016

that i'm bulimic

November 9th, 2016

I'm transgender