Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: creativeCurrent3818
creativeCurrent3818 April 6th, 2017

I'm flirting with bulimia. I eat till I want to vomit, and sometimes do. I'm a "normal" weight according to my doctor but I feel fat.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@creativeCurrent3818 sometimes, when it feels like things are out of control, it can be hard not to try to control what we can :0 But please, please talk to somebody if you need help, lovely <3 You are absolutely beautiful and lovely, and you deserve happiness and validation. Please stay safe, because you deserve that! We're here for you *hugs*

load more
User Profile: Stephnonymous
Stephnonymous April 6th, 2017

I cut. Im always looking to find some emotion when i dont feel anything. So i go to cutting to feel pain. No one sees the cuts since they are hidden. Im so tired of this...

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@Stephnonymous for awhile, I had really bad depression, and I couldn't feel anything but exhausted. I would cut just to feel something, and to know that I existed, and it was a really hard habit to break. But you deserve better, lovely <3 You deserve to feel happiness, and to live your life. We are all here for you; you are not alone <3 You are such a strong and amazing person; please keep fighting!! I send hugs and love your way; please stay safe <3

load more
User Profile: PolarisEyes
PolarisEyes April 6th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I'm afraid of failure and people yelling.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@PolarisEyes I'm afraid of both as well <3 I just want to be good enough for other people, and I feel like I let them down when I fail. I know that it can get really overwhelming, though :') Please know that you are not a failure, that you are valid, that you are important, and that you aren't alone, lovely. You deserve to know that you are good enough just as you are.

load more
User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 April 6th, 2017

I've been really hurt by a guy and I never really realized it. I recently told my sister and my friends know about the guy but I don't know if they know he had a huge impact on who I am today. Me and him used to have a thing and it was toxic, he was mean, cocky, rude and just not a good person to be around. He's not in my life anymore but he really just left a permanent print. I've tried to forget but I think it's a good lesson to keep in mind because he taught me a lot of things that can be helpful with dealin with guys

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@Tori0707 I'm so glad to hear that he's out of your life now, and that you don't have to worry about him anymore! You deserve somebody who will value and appreciate you, and people who don't can have a lasting impact on our lives. You are such a strong person, thank you so much for sharing <3 Stay safe and take care of yourself, lovely <3

load more
User Profile: MonkeyParadise
MonkeyParadise April 6th, 2017

I hurt myself.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@MonkeyParadise I know it isn't easy to open up about something like that, and so I'm really proud of you for being able to <3 I have a history of self harm, and I know that it sometimes felt like the only escape when things were out of my control. Please know, though, that you deserve better than that <3 There are alternatives out there, and people to talk to if you need *hugs* You are such a lovely, wonderful person, so please stay safe! You are not alone in this <3

load more
User Profile: shyAcres9253
shyAcres9253 April 6th, 2017

all the negative thoughts i have. I always think that I am being a burden when i initiate conversations with anyone, so I keep it all inside. and when it explodes whoever is near gets some but not all of it

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@shyAcres9253 I feel really guilty opening up to people, too, and used to talk about just a little bit to one person at a time <3 I realized after awhile that it wasn't working, and that it just made me feel worse when I couldn't open up about all of it at once! What I realized was that my friends really did care, and some of them managed to surprise me by being willing to hear me vent <3 Please know that you don't have to do it all by yourself. There are so many people here for you, and we care about you and what you have to say!! Take care and stay safe, lovely.

load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 6th, 2017

How guilty I feel bringing a daughter into this world being so young and unprepared.

1 reply
User Profile: raspberryBunny1456
raspberryBunny1456 April 6th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444

Imagine how blessed that little one is to have you. You may not have been prepared but that doesn't meant she was the created at the exact right time for the exact right parent for her. It's my belief that God is a God of detail and he made you with a purpose on purpose and your child is part of that even if you don't believe in that you're doing the best you can and that's better then half the parents out there.

load more
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

one thing I've never said is that I'm jealous of the words that I say to others. I have never felt good enough, and when I tell other people that they're worth it, it hurts me, because I don't think anybody has ever told me the same. I just want to know that I'm valued, I want to feel like somebody cares, I want them to tell me that I'm good enough and that I'm important and that I matter, and I feel really selfish and bad about wanting that when others deserve it :') So I don't tell people that, instead, heh!

4 replies
User Profile: raspberryBunny1456
raspberryBunny1456 April 6th, 2017

@nepetaa

There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel loved and appreciated. It's a core part of being human. You tell others kind things that you want to hear because you know what its like not to hear them. We are created for community so it sounds perfectly natural to want to be loved back. I imagine just because you aren't hearing them say it doesn't mean they don't think it. God loves you and you can imagine the good kind things he thinks about you constantly.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@raspberryBunny1456 thank you so much, lovely, this really made me feel better <3 Thank you for taking the time to write, and for caring!!

load more
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 April 6th, 2017

@nepetaa

Okay I've gone through this forum post a bit, and I really just want to tell you that you deserve all the love and appreciation that this world has to offer. Maybe you've shown kindness to someone who's never been treated with it before, or genuinely gave someone hope with your words, and that's important. That's beautiful. That's so worthwhile. You're so sweet and lovely. And all that kindness that you've given to everyone unconditionally, will come back to you! Remember that what goes around comes around! And everything you've done for others, with so much generosity will come around! So thank you for showing kindness to others, thank you for making the world a tad bit kinder for someone and thank you so very much for being you! Maybe someone's life would've been a lot more different had you not encouraged them, or been there! And you're definitely worth it. You're already worth so much, and doing something so selfless for others, and everything you've already done, just adds to it, making you other worldly.

I hope you have a great day! Don't forget to smile big and keep changing the world ;)

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@juniperstarfish1 thank you so, so much, your words made me so happy!! I was kind of feeling down last night when I wrote that, and just to know that you cared and that you wanted to take the time to let me know that you read what I had to say was really big <3 Thank you again, I hope that your day is a wonderful one!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 April 6th, 2017

I love you (and meant it).

1 reply
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 April 6th, 2017

@adaptablehouse7827

Even though what you saidwas only a couple of words, I read it several times, because I genuinely believe you mean it, and thats beautiful! I love that you mean it, its pretty amazing of you! And if I, a stranger, felt the truth behind it, then I'm sure whoever you want to say it to, (or are saying to) will feel it. Thank you for being genuine and for meaning what you say, its wonderful of you!

load more
User Profile: convivialHemlock8836
convivialHemlock8836 April 6th, 2017

I'm jealous of those who have their mum