Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word i'd use to describe my childhood is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 14th, 2018

One word i'd use to describe my childhood is.....

197
User Profile: butterflyin6
butterflyin6 September 15th, 2018

Amazing

User Profile: PaperFish009
PaperFish009 September 15th, 2018

Perfect

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician September 15th, 2018

Why can't I remember any clear memories from my childhood which is just 6 years ago?

I feel it was sad, but in photos I was smiling all the time ,I remember that I got bullied, but that's all.

Was I happy ? Sad ? Mixture of both ? I don't remember.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake September 15th, 2018

Hard

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 September 15th, 2018

Happy.

User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 September 15th, 2018

A bit unstable. So I think it's why I'm in an unstable relationship. I thought that was the norm but now I realize how I've needed stability. Don't know what to do.

User Profile: awesomeVision42
awesomeVision42 September 15th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: petalsword
petalsword September 15th, 2018

Complicated...because I had a teenage mom who had no choise but to let her parents raise me and later adopt me. I had many issues not just because of that and they have followed me to my adulthood. Living with my grandparents wasn't the greatest thing, I really wanted to be with my mom...so complicated.

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 15th, 2018

Mostly fun so far.

User Profile: Ash10104
Ash10104 September 15th, 2018

Horrible