Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word i'd use to describe my childhood is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 14th, 2018

One word i'd use to describe my childhood is.....

197
User Profile: angggelaa
angggelaa September 16th, 2018

abusive

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 28th, 2018

@angggelaa

😢 Sry to hear that.

load more
User Profile: cyanDay7778
cyanDay7778 September 17th, 2018

Non-existent

User Profile: Atyqxah
Atyqxah September 21st, 2018

Unhappy

User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 September 21st, 2018

"IFFY". A few traumatic events.

User Profile: tiredbubble00
tiredbubble00 September 22nd, 2018

Ruined.i am child of a family has at least three generation trauma war,immigrance,abondenment,exile ,mental illnesses,domestic violance etc ,yet they have still no idea.ignorance is really bliss.

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 28th, 2018

@elifistired

You sound like you could use someone to talk to. For teen @bellastorm17 for adult @musicdruid69

load more
User Profile: wittyNest2941
wittyNest2941 September 24th, 2018

Neglectful. Rocky. Sad.

But also:

Active. Creative. Thoughtful.

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 October 26th, 2018

paradoxical

2 replies
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 28th, 2018

@OrangeYouGlad68

What's that mean?

2 replies
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 October 29th, 2018

@Prettybaby3

A childhood filled with contradictions.

2 replies
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 30th, 2018

@OrangeYouGlad68

Oh that was a big word.

2 replies
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 November 1st, 2018

@Prettybaby3

It is the only word that fit

2 replies
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 November 2nd, 2018

@OrangeYouGlad68

OH idI never heard that word before. Was that good or bad?

2 replies
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 November 5th, 2018

@Prettybaby3

I'd say both. In a nutshell, I gained a way to survive. I also learned that I cannot trust the future. Good news is that I am correcting my thought responses to enable me to move past those stuck points. thanks for asking.

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 November 6th, 2018

@OrangeYouGlad68

Your welcome. I'm glad things are going better.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 28th, 2018

So far so good

User Profile: Terri1014
Terri1014 October 28th, 2018

Traumatic

User Profile: Autumnleaves89
Autumnleaves89 October 29th, 2018

Imagination 🍄🌈🧚🏻‍♀️