Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: DennyV
DennyV February 3rd, 2018

Determined

User Profile: Drewbulls80
Drewbulls80 February 3rd, 2018

Boredness

User Profile: Mamabear9457
Mamabear9457 February 4th, 2018

Scared

User Profile: ZarOch
ZarOch February 4th, 2018

Torn

User Profile: Lanalovee
Lanalovee February 4th, 2018

Disappointed!

February 5th, 2018

Tender and careful to myself

1 reply
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 5th, 2018

@PennyUA Good for you for being gentle and compassionate with yourself.!! Go Penny! 🎉🎊🎈

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 5th, 2018

Sad and lost.

Bye for awhile.

User Profile: lonelyteenager02
lonelyteenager02 February 5th, 2018

lonely and scared

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 5th, 2018

ALONE ALONE ALONE ALONE ALONE

ALWAYS ALONE

EMPTY

MISERABLE

STAGNANT

I WISH I COULD SAY NON-EXISTENT

SERIOUSLY F___ EVERYTHING I HATE MY LIFE SO F____g MUCH

User Profile: MioYoko
MioYoko February 5th, 2018

Lonely.