Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: 1980s80sguy
1980s80sguy July 8th, 2018

Drunk

User Profile: alexandraramos
alexandraramos July 8th, 2018

Disappointing ;))

User Profile: Pilocene
Pilocene July 8th, 2018

Utilitarian

User Profile: silentrees
silentrees July 8th, 2018

anxious

User Profile: funnyScarf6270
funnyScarf6270 July 8th, 2018

Sad and confused

User Profile: TheCockroach
TheCockroach July 8th, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: Aimforclarity
Aimforclarity July 8th, 2018

Violent

User Profile: purpleWheel2747
purpleWheel2747 July 8th, 2018

afraid of being in the present

User Profile: IamHere03
IamHere03 July 8th, 2018

Sad. I kept trying to stay as positive as I could all day long and when I went to take care of what I needed to I was kicked in the teeth... I left so defeated I was shaking. I didn't know if it was from hurt, anger, frustration, sadness, confirmation of fears becoming reality, ruining of hopes, or what exactly.. but these damn tears won't stop and I can't tell anyone why they won't and I feel like I'm supposed to give an answer or they'll be upset at me even more.. did I mention tomorrow is my birthday?

User Profile: plumLemon9023
plumLemon9023 July 8th, 2018

Lonely