Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: quiescentDawn
quiescentDawn July 8th, 2018

conflicted

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 8th, 2018

Neutral.

User Profile: HolyKing
HolyKing July 8th, 2018

Delighted

User Profile: 107joey
107joey July 8th, 2018

tired but excited :)

User Profile: devnull
devnull July 8th, 2018

Depressed

User Profile: MysticGamer1466
MysticGamer1466 July 8th, 2018

I don't know what I'm feeling right now tbh

User Profile: HonestysProtege
HonestysProtege July 8th, 2018

Optimistic

User Profile: SouI
SouI July 8th, 2018

Peaceful.

User Profile: helloVillage4958
helloVillage4958 July 8th, 2018

Exhausted 😴

User Profile: MisanthropicTrashPanda
MisanthropicTrashPanda July 8th, 2018

Fucking ENRAGED. Excuse my French.

My boyfriend fucking lied to me.... About something relatively insignificant, yes.... I realize this. But holy FUCK... He knew it would hurt me. I suppose it's fair. I'm still in love with my ex, so... Sigh.

1 reply
User Profile: exuberantAvocado5095
exuberantAvocado5095 July 8th, 2018

@MisanthropicTrashPanda

Doesn't seem fair to either of you

load more