Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Bluecactus1
Bluecactus1 July 8th, 2018

My minds so blank. Im so sad but I am also happy, and its so painful

User Profile: piperoffer
piperoffer July 8th, 2018

bittersweet, after how hard last night was, it

User Profile: pluckyLychee9299
pluckyLychee9299 July 8th, 2018

Flat...

User Profile: Smallcactus265
Smallcactus265 July 8th, 2018

Defeated

User Profile: magneticLight30
magneticLight30 July 8th, 2018

Disappointed!

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack July 8th, 2018

Hopefull

User Profile: friendlyBlueberry4926
friendlyBlueberry4926 July 8th, 2018

Notjustone..I'm happier now that my family situation is getting better☺

User Profile: TracyLynn00
TracyLynn00 July 8th, 2018

TIred, but motivated

User Profile: cxnstxllxtions
cxnstxllxtions July 8th, 2018

Numb. I dont feel anything. It just feels like im...here

1 reply
User Profile: FireAngel
FireAngel July 8th, 2018

I'm sorry. I understand. I feel this way a lot.

load more
User Profile: Fairuzzxo
Fairuzzxo July 8th, 2018

Happy to be alive!