Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: FireAngel
FireAngel July 8th, 2018

Anxious.

User Profile: 11eretzea11
11eretzea11 July 8th, 2018

I feel a very strange mix between thinking that I'm being to conquer the world vs not being able to move, think or, talk because I'm worthless and bad.

1 reply
User Profile: JuliettEchoMary1648
JuliettEchoMary1648 July 8th, 2018

@11eretzea11 I know right? Frustrating

load more
User Profile: MirrorAsh
MirrorAsh July 8th, 2018

Gloomy

User Profile: JuliettEchoMary1648
JuliettEchoMary1648 July 8th, 2018

Unmotivated but as always,we keep on trying

User Profile: jackdewar
jackdewar July 8th, 2018

lonely, numb, ashamed

1 reply
User Profile: JuliettEchoMary1648
JuliettEchoMary1648 July 8th, 2018

@jackdewar I'm sorry you feel this way. It will get better

load more
User Profile: crodriguezmetz
crodriguezmetz July 8th, 2018

Hopeful!

User Profile: ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue
ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue July 8th, 2018

Sweaty and HOT

User Profile: ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue
ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue July 8th, 2018

Proud. I did all the chores Ive neglecting

User Profile: liz4383
liz4383 July 8th, 2018

Anxiety again

User Profile: Marissadanielleslack
Marissadanielleslack July 8th, 2018

Anxious