Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Helpinghand7200
Helpinghand7200 July 9th, 2018

Excited

User Profile: oliveSky4437
oliveSky4437 July 9th, 2018

Weepy

User Profile: LittleShrimpy
LittleShrimpy July 9th, 2018

Rejected.

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 July 9th, 2018

Like someone has booted me to the curb and then just kept kicking, I finally get my vacation and one thing after another goes wrong, no matter what I do or how hard I I try it seems to just break I don't know how to make it stop,. Today I had a major panic attack, maybe it's just time for some change in my life, time to lightenlighten the load as they say, I can't make my wife happy i can't seem to catch a break. But tomorrow is a new day and with each new day brings fresh new hope

User Profile: oliveSky4437
oliveSky4437 July 9th, 2018

Disconnected

User Profile: idontknowanon
idontknowanon July 9th, 2018

Blank

User Profile: Ednamode
Ednamode July 9th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: Phoenixmariposa2018
Phoenixmariposa2018 July 9th, 2018

Overwhelmed

User Profile: Godsbaby
Godsbaby July 9th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: littlePenny2769
littlePenny2769 July 9th, 2018

Empty