One word to describe my mood today is....
Hungry.
I would put Fluey but I've already whined about that on my feed with an awesome meme, and it's been reposted about 1000 times by other members. So that part of me has been fulfilled lol.
Ready. Ready for some football.
@CWalshJuno
🙌🙌 where can i joinnn??
Focused
![]()
Relaxed, even though tomorrows a monday 😂
Good mood
Though not many good things are happening, am capable of enjoying simple things as getting out of the couch and taking a cold shower...
I'm feeling good today
My mood is bomb diggity;)
can't take the betrayal but i cant live without that person but they too busy with other people i am depressed people are in my ear can't think straight
Conflicted
made out they were going to do something for me lead me the wrong way made a fool out of me it was for worn out knickers hell have no fury