Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 10th, 2018

Still coming to terms 😢📝🙈 🤔💔

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 11th, 2018

Extremely scared and sad for my fathers life he is still in the ICU

6 replies
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 12th, 2018

@bgdave

💗I hope you get some good news

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 17th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53 thank you I am remaining hopeful and positive.

load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP October 12th, 2018

@bgdave

Sending positive vibes and prayers your way sweetie

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 17th, 2018

@LPyMP thank you I appreciate your kindness 🙏

load more
October 13th, 2018

@bgdave

How is your father now?

I pray God gives him fast recovery ...tc

2 replies
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 17th, 2018

@fancySummer52 thank you I appreciate your support he is still very weak and struggling but he is doing slightly better. 🙏

1 reply
October 17th, 2018

@bgdave

Pray he recovers fast ...tc

load more
load more
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 13th, 2018

@bgdave

any news ♥️🙏🏻

2 replies
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 17th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53 he has had a rough go of it since the 2nd. Saturday was a terrible day as he started to loose blood from his bum and required 4 units through out the day. They finally located the problem Saturday evening and he had surgery Sunday morning to repair the area that was bleeding so much. This morning Monday they gave him a tracheotomy since he has been on a ventilator for respiratory support so long and still requires it. We now need to locate a Long Term Acute Care hospital that will accept his AARP Medicare insurance. Insurance is such a scam.....everyone thinks they are covered for life

1 reply
October 17th, 2018

@bgdave

So sorry ,you and family are going through such a tough time ...hope things become better and your father recovers fast ...may God make easy for you guys

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 11th, 2018

suicidallydepressed&lonely&full-of-intense-pain

Related image

4 replies
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 11th, 2018

@hollowman84 are you actively suicidal?

3 replies
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 11th, 2018

@GoodTrouble19 no. since last attempt over 2 yrs ago i havent been able to seriously try again. but im dwelling on the thought of it a lot these days. i dont believe i will do that any time soon... but it crosses my mind frequently and i keep coming back to it, like it may be the only real solution for me ultimately... i just keep imagining that it will be the inevitable conclusion. thanx 4 asking.

2 replies
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 12th, 2018

@hollowman84

I just wanted you to know I read your post 💗💗💗

1 reply
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 12th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53 thank you ☺️

❤️💚💙

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hereforyou2402
hereforyou2402 October 11th, 2018

thoughtful

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 11th, 2018

calm but worried I don't know

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen October 11th, 2018

anxious, worried and aggitated.

1 reply
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 12th, 2018

@MissPen

listen to the mindfulness on the training section. I'm not an expert by a long chore however if you haven't tried please take a look to see if this works 💗Xx

load more
User Profile: Lostuncrownedgypsie
Lostuncrownedgypsie October 11th, 2018

Misunderstood and alone.

User Profile: tallVillage272
tallVillage272 October 11th, 2018

sad,,,because its my husbands birthday and we just recently seperated after 22 years, and we are not on speaking terms, but I'm motivated to be myself and continue my independence with a peace of mind that I am safe and flourishing.

1 reply
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 12th, 2018

@tallVillage272

l feel your sadness. Not talking. 22 years is a long time . Send a birthday text as sometimes it can make things feel better? My life is full of would haves- should have and could haves lol sending you a hug 💗💗

load more
User Profile: magneticAngel97
magneticAngel97 October 12th, 2018

Depressed want to die. Hate my life. Hate everything.........I just can't believe we are threw.......six years and u walked out the door.......called me stuipd, told me u never loved me. Crushed my heart crushed my spirit. Why why did u do this.......I love u and u throw that love on the ground and stomped all over it. Why why how could u love me and talk to me the way u did. I wasted 7 years of my life loving s man that quits runs. Why I ask u why? I k I'll never get and answer but all I can think in my head is why? I just really want to die!!!!!

3 replies
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 12th, 2018

@magneticAngel97

my heart goes out to you. There obviously is massive things happening here. I'm sending you love and hugs. 💗💗

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 14th, 2018

@magneticAngel97 Are you suicidal?

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 14th, 2018

@magneticAngel97

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope that you can get through this and find someone who deserves your love and support and respect. Much love and hugs to you.

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 12th, 2018

will it ever be the same again or will i keep thinking