Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP October 12th, 2018

Relaxed

Yay!

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 13th, 2018

Kind of blah today

User Profile: WintersWinds
WintersWinds October 13th, 2018

Hopeful, positive. For once I feel happy, life is going good 😄

1 reply
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 14th, 2018

@WintersWinds me too

load more
October 13th, 2018

Upset , confused

2 replies
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 14th, 2018

@fancySummer52 me too

1 reply
October 14th, 2018

@GoodTrouble19

🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 13th, 2018

regretting something i did i wish that person gets better and I'm very sorry i was being stubborn and didn't care who i hurt I hate myself for doing it

2 replies
October 14th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

I learn from our mistakes ..hope and pray things become fine for you ..take care

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 14th, 2018

thanks @fancySummer52

load more
load more
User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 14th, 2018

Good

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 14th, 2018

Feeling good

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 20th, 2018

@Musicdruid69 imI glad you are feeling good. Take care.

load more
User Profile: BookWizard
BookWizard October 14th, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 14th, 2018

i feel depressed i cant seem to cheer up i say and do things without thinking how i will look i feel like I'm running everyone out i can't think I'm stressed and worried i feel down the bullies keep targeting me playing mind games why won't no one listen to me i cant do nothing to stop these bullies i have to make out I'm not bothered bit it is getting to a point i cant take into more of the constant abuse mentally i mean

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 20th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

I'm not a listner but I'd talk to you. Or you can try to talk to my favorite listiner bellastorm17

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 16th, 2018

Asocial