Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: aquaHuman2666
aquaHuman2666 October 4th, 2018

Black

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices October 4th, 2018

I think today my color is a bright green. I'm feeling really whole and good-- and the weather outside was so terrific that I went out and did my morning routine stuff & ate breakfast out there. It rained last night, so the smell and the clouds and the wet reminded me of the forest I used to live in up at school. I'm feeling very rich and ready, today.

User Profile: jessicaaa0108
jessicaaa0108 October 4th, 2018

Bright Pink, because I overall, feel happy today

User Profile: reinashaina
reinashaina October 4th, 2018

Grey.

User Profile: Falkenberg
Falkenberg October 4th, 2018

Bold Orange-Yellow, very frenzied and tense day, sort of frazzled.

User Profile: bananababy777
bananababy777 October 4th, 2018

orange

User Profile: Imgoodoneveyone1
Imgoodoneveyone1 October 4th, 2018

Like a burnt orange 🍊. Hopeful but still down

User Profile: NxtRxvxn
NxtRxvxn October 4th, 2018

Deep red

User Profile: limegreenApricot4297
limegreenApricot4297 October 4th, 2018

Baby Pink... not sure whether to tell reason openly. bit naughty

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror October 4th, 2018

Periwinkle blue, with hints of gold, white, and silver.