Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: ilovemypuppy417
ilovemypuppy417 October 5th, 2018

Red. The fire is burning inside me for many reasons. One is for the anger I feel towards a specific group of people that disappointed me. Another is for passion I feel towards one person. But more anger towards myself for still not wanting to trust them. Or trust anyone. Everything is red

User Profile: Pixiepepper
Pixiepepper October 5th, 2018

Aspen gold is my mood today, I had a very good day today dispite having what I believe is a panic attack. My morning was rushed, and i had to do something that I know sets off anxiety, i couldn't do anything else. Shortly after I had a panic attack, my husband was so concerned, but I powered through it. I calmed down, and proceeded to have a very surprising and beautiful day. The leaves are turning, and aspen gold ia so beautiful.

User Profile: powerfulPine1547
powerfulPine1547 October 5th, 2018

Some kind of ombre from healing green to neutral gray to sad/angry purple (mix of red and blue)

User Profile: RippedWings
RippedWings October 5th, 2018

Baby blue. I associate this color with a fragile state of mind. It's beautiful. Not that common.

User Profile: frequentsleepwalker
frequentsleepwalker October 5th, 2018

PANTONE 9345 C

User Profile: AutumnLeavesMeBreathless
AutumnLeavesMeBreathless October 5th, 2018

Electric blue, I'm nervous about my presentation today

User Profile: DamonRebel
DamonRebel October 5th, 2018

The color that describes me today is that light purple/orange color the sky turns before dawn

User Profile: tinymin
tinymin October 5th, 2018

Cornflower blue. Kind of a very absent type of sadness, the kind that's hovering between melancholy and, well, a slightly bigger degree of sadness xD

User Profile: valiloki
valiloki October 5th, 2018

Blue. I was really sad and anxious for some time, but I was also happy and on cloud nine for some time during the day.

User Profile: wriststowine
wriststowine October 5th, 2018

Mustard Yellow - cautiously optimistic