Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: dynamicAvacado8
dynamicAvacado8 August 15th, 2018

Today I am feeling blue because I am sad and lonely and dreading school :(

User Profile: versatileLake2678
versatileLake2678 August 15th, 2018

Very bright yellow because Idk why bright highlighter yellow makes me anxious as fuck

User Profile: Jack6547
Jack6547 August 15th, 2018

red

User Profile: neatField9732
neatField9732 August 15th, 2018

I feel being. Like I'm just blending into the crowd.

1 reply
User Profile: neatField9732
neatField9732 August 15th, 2018

@neatField9732 beige not being

load more
User Profile: hannahbanana71
hannahbanana71 August 15th, 2018

I feel red, Ive been really frustrated and mad at random things for no reason.

User Profile: XLysdexiaX
XLysdexiaX August 15th, 2018

Grey. Just grey. Sad and comfused and irritaded and loathing .

User Profile: Chuuwae
Chuuwae August 15th, 2018

today was a muted out like color. melon color. it feels like time is going by so slow everything is the same these days

User Profile: Jack6547
Jack6547 August 15th, 2018

red ; very angry @ my friend for doing something

User Profile: carefulMaple7699
carefulMaple7699 August 15th, 2018

Black

User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins August 15th, 2018

Yellow. Im going through a rough time financially and its scary, but Im happy to be spending time with my brothers.