Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Akor1
Akor1 August 15th, 2018

very dark green

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices August 15th, 2018

I think a misty turquoise is me today! Sorta like a foggy rain.

User Profile: sincereDime5916
sincereDime5916 August 15th, 2018

Gray, as if I am lonely and repeating the same patterns

User Profile: Pinkmilk0831
Pinkmilk0831 August 15th, 2018

Blue. I miss my dad. Its been 4 months today.

User Profile: psychoavacado
psychoavacado August 15th, 2018

Navy blue. I guess I have bullies at school and they kind of push my anxiety up and lower my self esteem to the depths of hell :)

User Profile: GA999
GA999 August 15th, 2018

sickly green shading to black.

User Profile: LamontCranston
LamontCranston August 15th, 2018

Violet

User Profile: CShade4594
CShade4594 August 15th, 2018

Dark blue

User Profile: considerateOcean3692
considerateOcean3692 August 15th, 2018

blue, loneliness and self doubt. Rough time with my relationship

User Profile: Daphine
Daphine August 15th, 2018

Static... Yeah okay i know its not really a color. But that static when you cant get a tv channel to come in... Thats how I feel....