Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: sociableSugar8475
sociableSugar8475 August 15th, 2018

A dark red. I feel supported and loved which the red represents, but I also feel lost and scared which is why I chose the dark color.

User Profile: Joker86
Joker86 August 15th, 2018

blue.... just kinda of here today. Any idea

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 15th, 2018

A freaking rainbow.

1 reply
User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 15th, 2018

Rainbow as in mixed emotions by the way.

load more
User Profile: PaintedLyrics
PaintedLyrics August 15th, 2018

I'd have to say teal because I am very calm and feeling refreshed!

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 15th, 2018

orange

User Profile: sociableLime27
sociableLime27 August 15th, 2018

Rainbow. I'm finally going home in a few days time after being away for so long. Nothing can ruin my mood now. Not even exams.

User Profile: sincereTortoise4108
sincereTortoise4108 August 15th, 2018

Orange

User Profile: Silentwolf22
Silentwolf22 August 15th, 2018

I have two:

Black- my depression from the chain of events in my life

Green to show my lack of feeling better from being sick

User Profile: eddie485
eddie485 August 15th, 2018

Sky blue

User Profile: DaftLillian
DaftLillian August 15th, 2018

Purple was the first to come to mind. I feel relaxed yet worrisome.